Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Where the "Interview" is playing on Christmas Day in Florida

I had no intention of watching until the pudgy man-child of North Korea said we couldn't. Since right-wing nuts like Mark Cuban refuse to show the move in their theaters, independent theaters have stepped up. For me, that means I am going to have to go all the way to OBT here in Orlando (unless the deal with Enzian in Maitland goes through, which they say they are working on).

Here's the current list of theaters. Also, Sony is working on a deal to get it distributed through YouTube, but so far all the deals with online services have fallen through.

Bonita Springs: Prado Stadium 12

Ft Lauderdale: T-Bird D/I 14

Ft Myers: Edison Park 8

Jacksonville: Sun-Ray 5 Points 1

Key West: Tropic 4 Cinema

Lake Worth: Lake Worth D/I 2

Orlando: Touchstar Cinemas Southchase 7

Palm Bay: Nova Cinemas Of Palm Bay

Shreveport: Robinson Center

Tampa: Funlan D/I 4

Titusville: Satellite Cinema 10

Gulf Breeze: Treehouse Cinema

No comments :

Post a Comment