Friday, June 13, 2014

Rick Scott is a LIBERAL!

I get a lot of political e-mail I don't ask for. One of them was something from some group calling itself the Tea With Every Re-election Party (TWERP). It's very interesting, so I thought I'd share it.







RICK SCOTT IS A LIBERAL!


Friends, I used to support Rick Scott 100%, but now, I support him ZERO PERCENT!
Why? After he signed that bill to give in-state tuition to illegal aliens, I finally realized that Rick Scott had tricked us! He's no conservative. He's not even a RINO! He's nothing but a full-on LIBERAL!


I figured this out, finally, after looking back at his record. Suddenly, everything he did appeared in a new light! This guy is more liberal than a Red Commie! 


First of all, like I said, he approved in-state tuition rates for illegal aliens!


Then there's that budget he signed -- 77.1 BILLION dollars, the largest in Florida history! I can't believe this is the same guy we voted for who called a 70 billion dollar budget "bloated"!  I agree with my friend Henry Kelley of the Tea Party Network in Fort Walton Beach: "Charlie Crist was more of a fiscal conservative than what Rick Scott has turned out to be." Scott has to be a closet liberal!


As part of that budget, Scott also included record spending on education and the environment.  On education, he admitted in a press release: "The $18.8 billion in funding for K-12 education funding is the highest in Florida history and includes a record $10.6 billion in state funds." In his State of the State speech, he said on environment: "we have invested record funding in protecting our environment....." These are two of the biggest issues for liberals! He also restored funding to the Department of Children and Families, and wanted to spend $100 million of state money on tourism advertising!  Let the private sector handle that!


How else is Scott a liberal? He's supporting Common Core, that's how! Sure, he's changed the name and added a few things, but at its heart, it's still Common Core! 


I'll give you another reason he's a liberal -- he's a pro-choicer! He says he's pro-life, but back when he ran HCA, he didn't do a thing to stop abortions there. Clearly a left-winger on abortion! 


Need more reasons? He promised us an immigration law like Arizona's! Well, it's been over three years now, and we still don't have one!

Then there's a really big one -- Scott supports Obamacare! Sure, as Governor, he can't do much about it, but he can accept the Medicaid expansion, and he's said he's in favor of it! I like what Kelley said on that one: "Will Medicaid expansion cover me for the knife @FLGovScott just buried in my back?"


Freinds, after all of this, there's no way you can tell me that Rick Scott is anything but a RINO, card-carrying liberal! I can tell you I won't be voting for HIM on election day! I'm writing in, "Ichabod Spitfizzer" instead!


Yours truly,

H. Radbolt Muckfutter
Chairman, TWERP



No comments :

Post a Comment