Monday, January 29, 2007

New Look & Rollout of first edition of Online Magazine



First things first. Congratulations to Tally and his first edition of Turning Florida Blue. You may check it out here. I will do whatever I can to support this effort--gotta represent the heartland.

You may have noticed the new look of the blog. I figured I'd give a little info on what your looking at in the banner (From left to right): Seminole County logo, Seminole County Courthouse (Sanford Office), Intersection of I-4 and 434 (Altamonte Springs), another Sem Co Logo, Historic Downtown Sanford (capital of our County), nature trail (hard to see, but its there), and the stylized new official Democratic logo of a our donkey KICKIN A**!!

I will return to blogging next week! Keep on kickin'!!

1 comment :

  1. I love the new look of the blog. Coninued democratic success in 2007!

    ReplyDelete