For all Floridians: Find your early voting locations by visiting your respective SoE site. You can find your SoE here.
In Seminole County, its at your local library or SoE office.
FOR ALL FLORIDIANS:
- President: Vote Barack Obama/Joe Biden
- Senator: Vote Bill Nelson
- Congress: Vote for the Democrat!! (same for state races)
- Constitutional Amendments: Vote NO on all Amendments--especially 5 and 6!!
(All amendments were placed by the GOP legislature-not one by citizens. They are all are either misleading, a blatant power grab, or roll back your rights).
- FL Supreme Court: Vote YES to retain all Supreme Court Justices!
R. Fred Lewis, Barbara J. Pariente, and Peggy A. Quince (The GOP and the Koch Brothers are spending millions attacking them so Rick Scott can pick 3 new right-wing judges. Don't let him!)
Specific to my own Seminole County:
- Congress, District 3: Corrine Brown
- Congress, District 7: Jason Kendall
- State Senate, District 20: Leo Cruz
- State House, District 29: Mike Clelland
- State House, District 30: Karen Castor-Dentel
- State Attorney: Ryan Vescio
- Seminole County Commission District 5: Gail Ellis
- Seminole County Commission District 4: Rick Russi
- Winter Springs Commission District 3: Pam Carroll
- City of Oviedo Councilman, Group III: Stephen Schneck
- Soil and Water Group 1: Tom Johnson
Printable Voter Guide to take to the polls!